Tuesday, Jan 2, 2018
Probably my favorite year thus far, 2017 was jam packed with friends, adventure, and new experiences.
I’m left feeling extremely grateful for the people and places that surround me.
Here’s a list of books I read
- Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
- A Field Guide to Getting Lost by Rebecca Solnit
- The Faraway Nearby by Rebecca Solnit
- Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Hayley
- Alone on the Wall by Alex Honnold
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
- Nature and Selected Essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- How to Calculate Quickly by Henry Sticker
- Feet in the Clouds by Richard Askwith